a.k.a The Resolution for Small Businesses
- Before launching right into 2014, I promise to do my 2013 post-mortem (What happen last year? What did we do right? What went wrong? How much did I spend and where were there opportunities?)
- Write down my 2014 objectives and post them somewhere visible.
- Reevaluate where my money is going this year. What are the big launches, events, and expenditures? Will they all achieve my objectives?
- Develop partnerships. Who are the brands and people that I want to do business with and are there synergies.
- Be good to myself. If I am good to myself then I can create a better product for my customer.